Places traveled through

Places traveled through

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Note to self....

When you are sick with a cold and not thinking clearly, do not... I repeat DO NOT turn on the kettle for tea and go to bed!   The fire alarm will wake you up when the kettle has completely boiled out all the water.

After that bit of excitement, how can I go back to sleep?

No fire, just my beloved copper kettle is well scorched and I have the fan going full blast to get the smell out.

La la la la Life goes on........

Jo

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember it well. Been there,,, Done that. Glad we have smoke alarms... The facts of life, when on e lives alone. Much Love Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you won't do that again! Life is a learning experience, eh? You're doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that would lead to some excitement for the day! Glad it wasn't worse. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy and her mom routinely burned up tea kettles. after wondering where the copper stuff came from I discovered what had once been kettle in the garbage can. Time for me to check my smoke detector

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey this is amazing article post. thanks for sharing a valuable post. You can visit here for search engine marketing agency in Delhi and why shoyld you hire an seo company in delhi.

    ReplyDelete