Places traveled through

Places traveled through

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Wish

New Year Wish to my family, friends and all those who's path I will cross.

May your days be filled with radiant soul warming sunshine.
May you seek and find happiness that fills you with joy.
May you find peace with the very things that caused you anguish.
May your arms always be able to wrap around those you love.
May your hugs be so welcoming that the receiver feels your heart loving energy flow into them.
May you know that you are loved in a way that will sustain you through the turmoil of dismay.
May your nights be filled with the comfort, rest filled sleep and pleasant dreams.
May your journey on the path called life bring you abundant blessings.


Jo




1 comment:

  1. Jo, What you wrote above plus what you call your "ramblings on" fill me with nothing but encouragement and a sense of peace within me. You are an inspiration to me, and I am so glad to be working with you, and I look forward to our hugs every morning that we are working together.
    May YOUR new journey bring YOU abundant blessings as well. I love you dearly, my friend./cindy

    ReplyDelete