Places traveled through

Places traveled through

Friday, June 14, 2013

Post Surgery Day 3


Update on Paul

His pain seems to be better controlled today and this evening.

Oxygen level is better, still having some problems with breathing. We are working are taking deep breathes.  

Heart rate is high and docs are having a hard time getting it back to normal sinus rhythm.  We continue to pray for an answer.

Antibiotic started as a precautionary measure.  He was up in a chair all day.  Goal is to prevent pneumonia from setting in the lungs.

Paul will probably be in ICU over the weekend.  I spent last night with my daughter and grandson for a much needed good night's sleep.  I managed a two hour nap this afternoon.  My cousin came in for the weekend to give me a bit of relief from hospital duty. *grin

Thank you all for your prayers and posting comments.  I have shared them all with Paul.

Jo



1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 14, 2013

    I am endlessly amazed by the strength and beauty of the two of you. By the grace of God, you've come this far together, beaten unbelievable odds and found yourselves more in love and more devoted to one another than even you could have imagined on the day you became Mr. and Mrs. I will never forget that day and I hope we will all be together, in the same place to celebrate the anniversary of that special day next May. If Paul can travel, we are going to find a way to get you there!!!

    Much love,

    Pennie and Robin

    ReplyDelete