Places traveled through

Places traveled through

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Night

After a very emotional and unknowing day Paul is improving.  Heart rate is in normal sinus rhythm and they have weaned him off the medication that kept him paralyzed.  He shows signs of understanding and small movement.  he squeezed my hand!  He continues to be sedated and is on the ventilator.  Removing him from the ventilator is going to be a slow process as they have to make sure his oxygen level is good and he does not cough.

It was a very hard day of up and downs.  His heart rhythms, blood pressure and temperature were all of the range of highs and lows.  But he is currently stable and resting.  Tomorrow they will try to get him off some of the many drugs that are assisting his stability.

As the doctor said  "we are not out of the woods yet, but we a on the right road"

Thank you all for your prayers.  Now I will get some much needed sleep.  Hope my mind shuts off and allow me to sleep.

Hugs,
Jo and Paul too.....

3 comments:

  1. Bombarding Heaven with prayers..Please get some sleep, you need your rest. Love, Hugs and Blessings sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a deep breath here with tears in my eyes. I have been flooding you both with prayers, love, good vibes and Reiki. My hope is you can get some much needed sleep for a few hours. Blessings, love and gentle hugs to you both . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 21, 2013

    Today I am asking the intercession of our brother... We can get him sainted with a miracle. He was a selfless man who we were privileged to share our lives with. As a boy he wanted to be a pope, lets keep our FAITH strong. Hold tight.. LOVE is powerful, It is the presence of GOD.. It is the essence of life itself. May the precious blood shed by Jesus, pour over and heal the wounds of Paul. May the Divine Physician guide the minds and hands of all who attend to you both today. Angels come in many forms. Messengers who bring His Divine Love to pour forth. As I pray the OUR FATHER, dwelling on each word I hold my hands open and pray . Sending love

    ReplyDelete