Places traveled through

Places traveled through

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Discoveries after a frosty day

 We had heavy fog and frost the other morning.  It wasn't really that cold but cold enough for me!  Seeing the rest of the country getting hit by snow and unseasonably cold weather, I think I can handle a little frost and fog.



The next day brought warmer temperatures and sunshine.  We washed the rig and truck.  Afterward I decided to walk around the island and take some photos of the many animals that live here.
Goats
A little kid
Billy Goat
Ostrich
Buffalo
More goats
Rooster and chickens

I also encountered this fellow below.  He seemed to be concentrating more on foraging for food than me.
I gave him a wide berth!


That's it for now. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Jo

Quote for today:
Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it. - Margaret Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment